Kenwood blenders are quite popular. Models of this brand are designed for various purposes-from kneading dough to chopping food.
The bodies of the company’s blenders are made of cast aluminum, which makes them strong and durable, as well as resistant to various types of damage. The motor is protected from overload and overheating.
Most sets are equipped with odour-proof bowls made of heat-resistant glass.
Kenwood Blend Xtract SB055WG
A particular model is stationary and has small dimensions. Its power is not very large – 300 watts.
The high bowl with a 200-milliliter handle is firmly attached to the mechanism.Sharp knives and 2 power modes handle a small amount of food with ease.
The kit includes a screw-down lid on the bowl with a hole for drinking. This allows you to use the bowl as a container for consumption and storage of the finished product, without having to pour/transfer it to another container. The design is very easy to clean.
It is also worth noting that the design expands to the bottom, and the legs are equipped with rubber pads.. This makes the blender as stable as possible and does not allow it to move on the surface during operation.
The functions of blender
The main function of Blend Xtract is whipping cocktails.
Its capacity is not sufficient for grinding large and hard products.
Therefore, its use is not very extensive-cooking:
In addition, another of the functions of this device is the ability to use its sets as tableware for consumption.
|Power output||300 W|
|Number of speeds||2|
|The capacity of the vessel||0.5 l|
|The material of the bowl||plastic|
|Modes||ice pick, pulse|
|Overall dimensions||14.5 x 36.0 x 14.5 cm|
|Number of knives||4|
|Knife material||stainless steel|
|Number of bowls||2|
Advantages and disadvantages
- comfortable handling;
- good power;
- small dimensions;
- easy to wash;
- non-spillable glasses;
- high-quality blades.
- poor stability of the glass during operation;
- not a large number of speeds;
- not strong plastic cups.
The kit includes:
- 2 containers-bowls for 0.5 liters;
- 2 bowl lids;
- 4 stainless steel knives.
Before using the blender, be sure to read the instructions and safety measures. Only then can you start working.
Before using the device, follow these steps::
- Remove the blender from its packaging.
- Get rid of all labels and stickers.
Otherwise, follow these instructions:
- Disconnect the appliance from the mains after use.
- Do not use a faulty blender.
- Ensure that the unit, plug, and wire are protected from moisture.
- Do not use accessories that are not intended for this appliance.
- Do not leave the blender running unattended.
- Do not remove the bowl until the knife block is completely stopped.
- Do not mix hot ingredients in the appliance.
- Do not touch the sharpened edge of the knives.
- Do not place the appliance near hot objects or heated household appliances (including an oven).
- Place the blender only on a flat surface.
- Use the appliance only for its intended purpose.
- Initially, load large, dense products (ice cream, ice cream, fruit, etc.) into the blender.
- If you need to add liquid ingredients, add them last.
- Do not add ingredients above the maximum mark.
- Take the knife block by the bottom and twist it firmly on the bowl (turn clockwise until it clicks).
- Shake to evenly distribute the ingredients.
- Install the bowl on the power supply unit.
- Rotate the mug until you hear a click and the alignment mark on the block and the bowl.
- Turn the regulator to the required power.
- Wait until the products are ground to a uniform consistency.
- After mixing the ingredients and getting the desired consistency, turn the power lever to the “off” mark.
- Wait for the knife block to stop completely.
- Turn the mug counterclockwise and remove it from the power supply.
- To remove the knife block, turn the bowl upside down and turn the block counterclockwise while holding it.
- Install and secure the cover by turning it clockwise.
- To use the mug for drinking, open the special flap on the lid.
Useful to know
- The contents of a full mug are enough for about 2 servings.
- A glass of prepared drink can be kept in the refrigerator.
- To drink through the lid, the drink should not be too thick.
- For a more liquid consistency of the drink, there is a special blender mode (intermittent).
- It is forbidden to mix dry products.
- It is forbidden to turn on an empty blender.
- A bowl that is not removed from the power unit cannot be used as a storage system.
- It is forbidden to exceed the specified volume, as some products increase in volume during the whipping process.
- Do not turn on the appliance for more than 30 seconds. to extend its working capacity.
- It is forbidden to beat large frozen foods (you must cut them or divide them into parts).
Care and cleaning
- Always disconnect the appliance from the power supply before cleaning.
- Disassemble the device.
- Do not immerse the power unit and the plug cord in water.
- Wash the appliance immediately after use.
- It is forbidden to wash any parts of the appliance in the dishwasher.
- The power supply unit can be cleaned with a slightly damp cloth.
- When washing the knife block, do not touch any sharp parts.
- It is not necessary to submerge the blades under water is enough to clean them in soapy hot water, and then rinse.
- The knife block should be dried upside down
- The mug and lid must be washed by hand with soapy water, then rinsed with clean water.
- You should also dry the lid and bowl upside down.
What should I pay attention to when buying?
When choosing the device, it is necessary to check its operability, as well as the possibility of whipping in both modes. You should also pay attention to the configuration.
It is important that the device is not damaged. You must inspect the power supply unit and check that it is working properly and has no visible damage. Make sure that the bowl is not cracked and that the knife block snaps firmly into place.