Finding the Best Mikrotik Router at a reasonable price is one of the most important aspects of shopping. The best options for products vary from one brand to another as well. The below-mentioned products are some of the best and most popular items that are being sold in the market today.
Best Mikrotik Router
MikroTik hEX S Gigabit Ethernet Router with SFP Port (RB760iGS)
- Mikrotik hEX S (RB760iGS) is a five port Gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- It comes with a very powerful dual core 880 MHz CPU and 256 MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
- The device has a USB 2.0, PoE output for Ethernet port #5 and a 1.25Gbit/s SFP cage.
- 5x Gigabit Ethernet, SFP, Dual Core 880MHz CPU, 256MB RAM, USB, microSD, RouterOS L4, IPsec hardware encryption support and The Dude server package.
- IPsec hardware encryption (470 Mbps) and The Dude server package is supported, microSD slot on it provides improved r/w speed for file storage and Dude.
Mikrotik RB3011UIAS-RM RouterBOARD 10xGigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, LCD, RB3011
1 used from $150.00
- The RB3011 is a new multi port device, our first to be running an ARM architecture CPU for higher performance than ever before
- The RB3011 has ten Gigabit ports divided in two switch groups, an SFP cage and for the first time a SuperSpeed full size USB 3.0 port, for adding storage or an external 3G/4G modem
- RB3011UiAS-RM Unit comes with 1U rackmount enclosure, a touchscreen LCD panel, a serial console port and PoE output functionality on the last Ethernet port
- Dimensions: 443 x 92 x 44 mm, Size of RAM: 1 GB, Storage size: 128 MB, PoE in: Passive PoE, PoE-out ports: Ether10, PoE out: Passive PoE
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 10, SFP ports: 1, Number of USB ports: 1, USB slot type: USB 3.0 type A, PCB temperature and Voltage monitor
Mikrotik hEX RB750Gr3 5-port Ethernet Gigabit Router
- The hEX RB750Gr3 is a five port gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- The device has a full size USB port. USB slot type is USB type A This new updated revision of the hEX brings several improvements in performance.
- It is affordable, small and easy to use, but at the same time comes with a very powerful dual core 880MHz CPU and 256MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
- CPU core count:2; Size of RAM:256 MB
- Supported input voltage:8 V - 30 V; Operating System:RouterOS
MikroTik hAP ac3
- The MikroTik hAP ac3, rbd53ig-5hacd2hnd, is a wireless dual-band router with 5 Gigabit Ethernet
MikroTik Cloud Core Router CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+
- No switch-chip - the device now features only fully independent Ethernet ports each with a direct connection to the CPU, allowing to overcome previous shared 1Gbit limitation from switch-chip ports and utilize full potential of CPU processing power on those ports.
- Combo-port - a single 1Gbit software interface that has two hardware interfaces - a SFP cage and a Gigabit Ethernet port, allowing you to use any type of connection available to you. Port also allows to switch from one to another interface from software, or in event of disconnect, providing new, unique hardware fail-over feature.
- 100Mbps SFP support - this is our first device that supports 100BASE-LX/100BASE-SX/100BASE-BX fiber modules, as well as standard 1.25G SFP modules.
- More throughput - due to how ports are connected to CPU, new CCR1009 models can achieve higher theoretical throughput.
- The unit is equipped with dual power supplies built in for redundancy (if one power line fails, the other one will take over automatically).
MikroTik RB2011UiAS-RM Routerboard Rackmount 5xLAN 5xGbit LAN 1xSFP
$109.00 in stock
1 used from $100.00
- RB2011UiAS-RM - The RouterBOARD 2011UiAS-RM has five Gigabit LAN ports and five Fast Ethernet LAN
MikroTik hAP ac2 RBD52G-5HacD2HnD-TC Dual-Concurrent 2.4/5GHz Access Point, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 5 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- The hAP ac² RBD52G-5HacD2HnD-TC is a Dual-concurrent Access Point, that provides Wifi coverage for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies at the same time.
- Five 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports provide Gigabit connections for your wired devices, USB can be used for external storage or 4G/LTE modem, and device supports IPsec hardware acceleration.
- New design universal case allows unit to be positioned either horizontally (desktop) or vertically (tower case).
- CPU core count: 4, Size of RAM: 128MB, PoE in: Passive PoE, PoE input voltage: 18 - 28V
MikroTik hAP ac lite Dual-concurrent Access Point (RB952Ui-5ac2nD-US)
1 used from $35.00
- 5 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports (PoE output on port 5),
- RB952Ui-5ac2nD-US (USA) is factory locked for 2412-2462MHz, 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
Mikrotik CCR1036-8G-2S+ 36 core CPU, Cloud Core Router, 8x Gigabit ports, 2x SFP+ ports, Color touchscreen LCD, 4GB.
- The MikroTik CCR1036, CCR1036-8G-2S+, has two SODIMM slots, by default it is shipped with 4GB of
Mikrotik CCR2004-1G-12S+2XS Ethernet Router
- CCR2004-1G-12S+2XS is our router with the most powerful single-core performance so far. It provides incredible results in single tunnel (up to 3.4 Gbps) and BGP feed processing
- Be prepared for anything: 10G, 40G and now 25G! Paired with such MikroTik multiport products as CRS317-1G-16S+RM, CRS312-4C+8XG-RM and CRS326-24S+2Q+RM, your networking setup will know no bounds
- Performance-wise, CCR2004-1G-12S+2XS is on par with the renowned CCR1009/CCR1016 routers. And with dual redundant power supply you can forget about unexpected downtime!
- With its elaborate port configuration, the new CCR2004-1G-12S+2XS is the perfect addition to any professional networking arsenal – it will save you tons of time in some tricky situations
- Dimensions: 443 x 224 x 44 mm, Size of RAM: 4 GB, Number of AC inputs: 2, FAN count: 2; CPU, PCB temperature and Voltage monitor
Mikrotik hEX S RB760iGS Router 5X Gigabit Ethernet, SFP, Dual Core 880MHz CPU, 256MB RAM, USB, microSD Slot, RouterOS L4, IPsec Hardware encryption Support and The Dude Server Package
$83.00 in stock
- Mikrotik hEX S (RB760iGS) is a five port Gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required
- It comes with a very powerful dual core 880 MHz CPU and 256 MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports
- The device has a USB 2.0, PoE output for Ethernet port #5 and a 1.25Gbit/s SFP cage
- 5x Gigabit Ethernet, SFP, Dual Core 880MHz CPU, 256MB RAM, USB, microSD, RouterOS L4, IPsec hardware encryption support and The Dude server package
- IPsec hardware encryption (~470 Mbps) and The Dude server package is supported, microSD slot on it provides improved r/w speed for file storage and Dude
Mikrotik Routerboard RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN Sfp Port plus 10 Port Ethernet
1 used from $120.00
- RouterBOARD 2011UiAS-2HnD has most features and interfaces from all our Wireless routers
- It’s powered by the new Atheros 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor, has 128MB RAM, five Gigabit LAN ports, five Fast Ethernet LAN ports and SFP cage
- Also, it features powerful dual chain 2.4Ghz (2312-2732MHz depending on country regulations) 802.11bgn wireless AP, RJ45 serial port, USB port and RouterOS L5 license, as well as desktop case with power supply and two 4dBi Omni antennas
- RouterBOARD 2011UAS-2HnD-IN comes with desktop enclosure, LCD panel and power supply
- The RB2011Ui also has passive PoE output capability on the last port (ETH10), this means you can power another device just by connecting it over regular Ethernet cable