Finding the Best Fixed Shade Welding Helmet at a reasonable price is one of the most important aspects of shopping. The best options for products vary from one brand to another as well. The below-mentioned products are some of the best and most popular items that are being sold in the market today.
Best Fixed Shade Welding Helmet
Viking™ Industrial Passive™ Black Welding Helmet
- Product Type: Cutting Tools
- Package Quantity: 1
- Package Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Country Of Origin: China
Fibre-Metal Pipeliner Fiberglass Welding Helmet with Rubber Headband (110PWE), White
- RUGGED SUPERGLAS PLUS: Tough but lightweight SuperGlas Plus material is impervious to moisture and impact-resistant to prevent cracks and chips; smooth surface is self-extinguishing to deflect sparks
- COMPACT DESIGN: Specifically designed as a pipe welding helmet, the compact design allows access to small spaces and tight clearances where a standard welding helmet won't fit
- SAFETY & CLEAR VISION: Pipeliner Welding Helmet features a 2" x 4" Shade 10 lens for clear viewing of weld puddle; filters out 100% of UV and IR wavelengths for maximum eye protection
- EASY ADJUSTING: Constant fit rubber headband is offset and pliable for custom fit; overhead band has multiple adjustments to set the welding mask for the best working position and optimal weld viewing
- BALANCE & COMFORT: Free-floating arms minimize pressure points for comfort and ensure the welding helmet delivers good balance and stability while welding
Jackson Safety Welding Helmet, Lightweight, Durable, Flexible, Fixed Shade W10 HLX Protective Welder Face Mask with Black Shell for Men and Women, Heavy Metal Graphic, 20508
- DURABLE DESIGN: This Jackson Safety Welding Helmet features a durable, lightweight design that weighs only 6 ounces to reduce neck tension. Hydraflex shell provides the ultimate in flexibility.
- ADAPTABLE: It's hard hat adaptable using 187-S and ADF adaptable using Jackson Safety’s NexGen, TrueSight II, Professional Variable and Insight auto darkening filters.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: The Jackson Safety W10 HLX Passive Welding Helmet comes complete with cover plate and shade 10 polycarbonate filter.
- SMART PROTECTION: This model comes in a variety of graphics and features our premium 370 Speed Dial easy grip/turn headgear system. It makes a smart welding hood for students, hobbyists, and professionals.
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS – This helmet provides protection to the user's face and eyes while welding; it’s efficient and economical, meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and is CSA Z94.3 compliant
Forney 55673 Welding Helmet, Bandit II Fixed, Shade-10 , Black
$27.49 in stock
- package dimensions :17.602 cm L x 22.86 cm W x 35.991 cm H
- Product type :TOOLS
- Heat treated no.10 shade lens and clear glass Protective lens
- Package weight :3.0lbs
- Includes ratcheting type headgear for custom fit
3M Speedglas Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet G5-01 w ADF G5-01 and 3M Adflo High-Altitude PAPR Assembly, 46-1101-30i
- The G5-01 welding filter features 3M Natural Colour technology which makes the filter view seem lighter, more detailed and colourful. Auto-ON/OFF.
- Speedglas welding filter G5-01 offers variable dark shades 5, 8-13 and tack welding comfort mode. May be utilized for most types of arc welding.
- The big (104 x 170 mm), clear protective visor is curved, with excellent views up, down and peripherally.
- For more control over your comfort, the innovative G5-01 helmet airflow optimization system lets you direct the airflow to either your face, visor or somewhere in-between.
- Re-configure your helmet using many of our additional accessories to find the right coverage and protection for you. Some of these optional accessories include: task light assembly, 1000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) assembly, high-visibility head cover, leather head/neck cover, and more.
Weldcote Metals Ultraview Plus True Color Digital Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Shade 9-13
- True Color Technology
- Grinding/cutting shade allows the user to set up from shade 5-9 for all types of non welding applications.
- 4 arc sensors provide for fast .08ms transition to you shade 9-13 welding shades.
- Powering the ultraview welding helmet is a solar charge CR2450 battery to provide increased battery life.
- 3 Year Warranty
Lincoln Electric K3034-4 VIKING 3350 Auto Darkening Welding Helmet with 4C Lens Technology, Black
- · PREMIUM OPTICS – The 3350 Series features the exclusive 4C lens technology which creates a crystal clear, true color view of the arc and puddle. This enhances your control and increases weld quality while reducing eye strain. Additionally, the 3350 series lens has a 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating which showcases the absence of common lens imperfections such as blurriness and distortion while also providing consistent brightness and performance at an angle.
- · EXTRA LARGE LENS - The 12.5 square inch auto darkening lens provides a large field of view to offer enhanced application versatility, increases productivity and also has added safety benefits.
- · SUPERIOR COMFORT - The one-of-a-kind X6 Headgear contours to the operator’s head to evenly distribute weight across six key contact points. This improves balance, eliminates pressure points and provides a personalized fit for maximum comfort.
- · INCREASES PRODUCTIVITY - Innovative low-profile external grind button allows you to quickly switch between weld and grind modes without having to remove the helmet or your gloves.
- · 3 YEAR WARRANTY – Comes with hassle free 3 year warranty from your date of purchase to protect your investment.
Forney 55672 Welding Helmet, Bandit III Flip Front, Shade-10,Black
$26.98 in stock
- Includes ratcheting type headgear
- Lightweight tough and durable
- More viewing room for better results
- Heat treated No. 10 shade lens and clear glass protective lens
Passive Welding Helmet, Black, Classic MP-10, 8 to 12 Lens Shade
$55.88 in stock
- Lens Shade: 8 to 12
- Plate height: 3-2/5", plate width: 4"
- Viewing Area: 15-7/10 square inches
- Headgear: Ratchet
- Construction: Nylon
Optrel Crystal 2.0 Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet 1006.900
- Crystal lens technology with shade 2. 0 light state - see clearly what happens before, during and after the welding process.
- Autopilot - Detection of the arc brightness and fully automated shade level adjustment from 4 to 12. Adjusts automatically to the changing light conditions of the current welding process.
- Twilight feature - gradually lightens lens When switching from dark (welding) to light state to ease eye fatigue.
- Sensitivity adjustment - allows operator to change lens switching sensitivity for varying ambient light conditions or outdoor welding in sunlight.
- Grind mode - switch quickly and easily between weld mode and shade 2. 0 Grind mode using external controls. There is no need to remove the welding helmet to grind.
Welding Helmet, Auto-Darkening Type
$520.00 in stock
- Price For: Each Welding Helmet Light State: 3.0 Item: Welding Helmet Headgear: Ratchet Welding Helmet Material: Nylon Welding Helmet Type: Auto-Darkening Color: silver Features: 1 1/2" IPS, Slip Union Connectorson both Inlet and Discharge Ports Includes: 45 Degrees Beveled Edge Lens Shade: 8 to 13 Viewing Area: 3.74" x 1.38" Graphics: None EN379 Classification: 1/1/1/2
- Standards: ANSI Z87.1-2015 Welding Helmet Color: Silver Battery Life: 1500 hr. Electromagnetic Sensor: Yes Switching Speed: 1/20, 000 sec. Power Source: Battery TIG AMP Rating: 640 ADF Controls: Digital Number of Arc Sensors: 4 Grind Mode: Yes Battery Type: 640 Country of Origin (subject to change): South Korea
Optrel Panoramaxx CLT Crystal Welding Helmet 1010.200
- Panorama field of vision offers a 6 times larger field of vision than standard welding helmets - and is still a lightweight at only 550 g.
- True Color View - specially developed UV/IR filter allows the realistic color perception typical of optrel, bringing color to the welder's world.
- Autopilot - Detection of the arc brightness and fully automated shade level adjustment from 5 to 12. * If preferred, the Autopilot can be deactivated for manual shade level selection.
- Multi-sensor detection - The completely redesigned controls of the 5-sensor array ensure the perfect regulation of the auto-darkening filter.
- State-of-the-Art power technology - With its rechargeable power-pack, changing batteries is no longer necessary.